Announcement Regarding The Revision Of Conditions For Electronic Visa (e-visa) Applications
1) As of 5 February 2016, the conditions for getting a Turkish electronic visa (e-visa)have been revised as follows:
- All foreigners, including Kenyan nationals with ordinary passports, who have a valid visa or valid residence permit from either one of the Schengen countries, the USA, the United Kingdom or Ireland are eligible to obtain a Turkish e-visa.
-The applicant’s visa from one of the Schengen countries, the USA, the United Kingdom or Ireland visa must be a sticker-type visa. Electronic visas of the said countries are not eligible for Turkish e-visa.
-The applicant must enter Turkey within the validity period indicated on his/her Schengen, USA, UK or Irish visa.
- For entry to Turkey, the applicant must use the same passport with which he/she has obtained the e-visa, since the e-visa is electronically associated with the holder’s passport.
- The applicant’s passport must be valid for at least 6 months as of the date of his planned trip to Turkey.
- The applicant must be travelling to Turkey solely for the purposes of tourism or business and commercial negotiations.
- The applicant must use Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines or Onur Air to travel to Turkey and must have round trip ticket.
- The applicant must hold travel documents in accordance with his travel purposes (i.e. return ticket, hotel reservation, at least USD 50 per each day of his/her stay in Turkey, etc.)
-The fee for the e-visa is USD 50. The e-visa is single-entry, valid for 6 months, and will allow the holder to stay in Turkey for a maximum of 30 days.
-Turkish e-visa applications must be submitted online through the website “https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en"
-Travellers are advised to apply for e-visa at least one week before the departure date,to avoid inconveniences.
2) Kenyan nationals who hold ordinary passports and who do not fulfil the requirements listed above should personally apply to the Turkish Embassy in Nairobi to obtain a sticker visa. For the rules and procedures regarding visa applications, please visit: http://www.nairobi.be.mfa.gov.tr/AgencyInfoNotes.aspx
3) Citizens of Kenya holding a diplomatic, official, service and special passport are exempted from visa for their travels and transit to/from Turkey up to 90 days within 180 days, starting from the first entry date.
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 12:30 / 13:30 - 17:00
Consular Section: 09:30-12:00
|4/10/2020||4/13/2020||Good Friday& Easter Monday|
|5/24/2020||5/25/2020||Eid Al Fitr|
|7/31/2020||7/31/2020||Idd ul Azha|
|10/29/2020||10/29/2020||Turkish National Day|
|12/25/2020||12/26/2020||Christmas and Boxing Days|
+ 90 312 292 29 29